Do not buy now!
Unless you know which one is the best investment for you. We know.
The purchase of a house is a complex process that involves a major financial commitment. Taking into account that the stakes are so high, we can be your trustable guide to help you in making the best decisions and minimize the risks. Our goal is that you trade in conditions of maximum security in the shortest time and at the lowest possible price. If you are ready to buy a house, wouldn’t you prefer to work with a specialist in real estate investments?
As a buyer representative, we owe you fidelity and honesty in all the aspects that concern the transaction. The duty of confidence involves finding the suitable property, counseling throughout the entire process, ensuring the best trading conditions, defending your interests and keeping the information confidential.
• We offer the support for an easier understanding of the entire purchasing process
• We considerably shorten the home search period
• We provide you access to the entire market: owners and estate agents
• We find you the suitable accommodation
• We present to you all the features and all the issues of the property
• We negotiate the price and the terms of the deal for you
• We help you with the paperwork
• We help you find and get the necessary financing
• We offer a convenient list of service providers
What do we offer you?
• Honesty and integrity
• Knowledge of the entire process
• Knowledge about the real estate market
• Capacity for rapid and positive relationships
• Knowledge of the area where the property is located
• Technological knowledge
• Negotiating skills
• Proof of representation for the buyer’s best interest
• We agree not to take any fee from the seller in order to increase his interest.
What expectations do you have from us?
• To understand your specific needs and desires. To identify properties that should acomplish them
• To assist you in determining the amount of purchase
• To predict for you and accompany you at the time of viewing the properties
• To advise in terms of formulating your offer
• To help you in conceiving the negotiation strategy
• To provide you with a list of qualified service providers (certified technical experts, lawyers, notaries, lending institutions, appraisers, etc.)
• To keep the track of every detail during the course of the transaction until the signing of the contract and also after it.